Why Choose QiC Systems?
QiC Systems is an IT support company near Winchester, providing flexible and affordable IT solutions for businesses and organisations in Southampton, Winchester, Portsmouth, and surrounding areas.
Our award-winning team of experts have years of experience supporting Microsoft based networks for a wide variety of businesses and are ideally situated to provide managed IT support services that will adapt to meet the evolving needs of your business.
If you are seeking a pragmatic, customer-centric IT partner to support your growing business, look no further than QiC. Our straightforward, commercial approach will pinpoint your exact requirements and identify an appropriate solution - simply, effectively and within budget...
- Reliable, affordable, dependable, proactive - we will not let you down
- Established in 1999 - longevity achieved by being good at what we do
- Award winning engineers - offering you the benefit of our experience
- Specialists in finding the right solution for the ever-evolving needs of your business
- Supply, install and support all IT hardware, including servers, PCs, laptops, networking, cabling and mobile devices
- Provide a quick response for urgent issues - either via telephone support, remote access, or site visit by an experienced engineer
- Pay As You Go IT consultancy support for smaller businesses
- Fixed Rate IT maintenance contracts for larger businesses who need to know what their IT spend is going to be month on month
- Proactive remote monitoring of your servers and PCs, so we can fix any avoidable issues before they cause downtime to your business
- Support your transition to cloud computing, when it is right for your business
- 'One Size Fits All' IT Management - we will identify the right solution for your specific requirements today, for your future plans, and for your budget
- Over Selling - we will only recommend hardware, software and services which we believe will be right for your business
- Send inexperienced engineers onsite - your IT systems will be managed by experienced engineers who are familiar with your business, your processes, and your requirements
- Hidden Costs - you will only be invoiced according to the quotations you have approved