Office 365 Blog
“Lets build a happy little cloud. Lets build some happy little trees.” ― Bob Ross
QiC systems have spent the last few years becoming a front-runner in Office 365. We have learned everything we can and as a result are now best placed to help businesses enjoy the Cloud.
We also wanted to start sharing what we learned with other businesses. Helping businesses understand why Office 365 is so important is now part of our mission.
We have many Office 365 trained individuals and our range of Office 365 products include:
- Training and Long-term support of Office 365
- SharePoint and all the other little apps that go with it
You can find more information about our Office 365 services from the menu along the top
Rob is an Office 365 expert with several years experience, and is currently working towards becoming an MVP. (Microsoft Most Valuable Professional).
He attends Microsoft Conferences on an annual basis and updates his training regulary.
Rob has been instrumental in bringing Office 365 to QiC Systems and has built, tuned and supported all of our Clients Office 365 solutions.
You can also find out more by following Rob on Twitter
“We believe in what people make possible” – Microsoft
Below you will see Rob’s blog posts, detailing Office 365 information, news, and technology…
- Office 365 Security – How O365 can protect your data
- PowerApps and Flow – The new kings of productivity?
- SharePoint Online – In a world of its own
- Office 365 and On-Premise Servers
- Office 365 – What is the point?
- Email Protection – Whats Going on?
- Implementing Microsoft Teams at QiC Systems
- OneDrive – The Microsoft Next Generation Sync Client