Does your business employ people? If so, you’ll be familiar with the wide range of documents and employee data that you need to retain and manage to ensure you remain compliant with current legislation.
To stay legal you need to:
– Know when to remove disciplinary and grievance letters from an employee’s file
– Know when visas, right to work data, and other ID documents need to be reviewed
– If you employ drivers, you need to know when CPCs are nearing renewal, and monitor points on their licence
– You may need to track an employee’s CPD progress, particularly if it is a requirement of their job or profession
– You need to know when personally-identifiable information has reached the end of its retention period, so you can safely delete it in line with GDPR requirements.
The only way to successfully and efficiently monitor and manage these documents is with a system which does the heavy-lifting for you – leaving you with more time and resource to concentrate on running your business.
This is where Maximizer can immediately add value to your business.
– Automate document expiration reminders
– Securely store confidential personally or commercial data that is only accessible by those with an authorised login
– Easily navigate thousands of data lines with advanced search features to help you find what you need quickly
With prices from only £45 per month, upgrade to Maximizer CRM installed by QiC today. Contact us for a free, no-obligation quote by using our online contact form today.
QiC Systems is an award-winning IT support company, based near Winchester and servicing the whole of Hampshire and beyond. Specialising in cyber security, cloud-based working solutions and CRM systems, we can help you to make your IT systems work harder for you, saving you time and giving you peace of mind that if you run into any problems, our team will be on hand to help.