Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems are becoming increasingly popular with businesses of all sizes and it’s not hard to understand why. If you’re a business owner and are looking for an organised and efficient way of managing your customer database and tracking your sales opportunities, then a CRM is the way forward.
QiC is a leading UK business partner for Maximizer CRM and have a wealth of experience in all aspects of CRM implementation. Maximizer can be deployed as a cloud-based or on-premise platform, which tracks and stores the full history of every customer interaction, helping you keep on top of leads, make more informed sales decisions and improve customer retention.
Maximizer can be fully customised to meet your exact business requirements. If you’d like to speak to one of our Maximizer CRM experts, please call QiC on: 01962 711000
8 Reasons Your Business Needs Maximizer CRM
- All your sales information at your fingertips – Maximizer provides a central lead management solution that provides instant access to the entire sales history of all your customers and prospects. Your sales, marketing and service teams can have access to all the documents and data they need wherever they are, via mobile, tablet or desktop.
- Lead management – with Maximizer CRM no sales opportunity will be missed. By managing client relationships, marketing communications and customer service records all in one place, you can capture the data points you need to generate more leads.
- Increase customer retention– An all‐in‐one CRM solution that includes customer service functionality, along with sales and marketing tools, can increase your customer retention. Automating and streamlining customer engagement to ensure every customer receives appropriate communication that improves their overall experience and satisfaction.
- Refine your targeting – with detailed visibility of historical data you can transform this into actionable intelligence on customer buying patterns. This allows for more accurate targeting and forecasting.
- Increased productivity – Maximizer streamlines previously time-consuming admin processes to give your employees more time to concentrate on closing sales and keeping customers happy.
- Marketing automation– sending out marketing communications that maintain customer contact and can generate new sales often gets increasingly difficult as your customer base grows, and resources become stretched. Maximizer’s marketing automation functionality makes it easy to stay in constant contact and uncover new opportunities for your sales team.
- Reports and dashboards – because all your sales history is stored in one place, it’s simple to produce reports so you can drill into your sales data and quickly spot trends and opportunities.
- Integration – Maximizer can be connected to MailChimp, Gmail, Outlook, Excel and more using pre-built integrations.